100 – Selecting The Right Brokerage With Shaun Osher
Shaun Osher founded CORE in 2005. As CEO, and under his leadership, he has led CORE to become the number one boutique real estate marketing and sales company in New York. Widely regarded as one of the most innovative and creative minds in marketing, branding, and selling real estate, he has been responsible for more than 30 projects and 6 billion dollars in sales. Having started his career as one of NYC’s most successful and respected agents, he is known as a broker’s broker, with a keen understanding of the market and acumen for sales and negotiation. A native of Johannesburg, South Africa, Shaun graduated from The New School and began his career in 1994.
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- What are the core values of the owners and brokerage and how that could be a fit/miss
- When the highest split is not in your best interest
- How to investigate training & support
- Do they support teams?
- Speak with other agents at the firm and ask them both what they like and don’t like
- Ask who you are interviewing with what type of agent do they think is a good fit with them
- Do you like how other agents at that company do business
Links and resources mentioned in this episode.
To subscribe and rate & review visit one of the platforms below:
Follow Real Estate Success Rocks on: