027: Work Flow with Mark Boyland
Welcome to Real Estate Success Rocks Podcast where we help you answer the question: What does success mean to you? Our aim is to provide content, clarity and inspiration to help you reach your goals. We are really fortunate today to have Mark Boyland who has been in the real estate business for over 20 years. Mark Boyland works in Westchester and Putnam County and in 2014 he closed 67 transactions for $30 Million in sales.
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- How Mark compensates for having a shortage of ‘D’ & ‘I’ (DISC personality) as a real estate broker
- What is a work flow?
- At what point in your career should you have a work flow system to excel
- How to fight the fear of making mistakes which prevents you from moving forward
- Why Mark Boyland uses different work flows
Links and resources mentioned in this episode.
- Follow Mark Boyland on Twitter @MarkBoyland
- Top Producer
- Real Estate Success Rocks
- Platinum Rule
To subscribe and rate & review visit one of the platforms below:
Follow Real Estate Success Rocks on: