002: Ashton Gustafson, Time Management & Lead Generation
Welcome to Real Estate Success Rocks Podcast where we help you answer the question: What does success mean to you? Our aim is to provide content, clarity and inspiration to help you reach your goals. Our first guest was Jean Shine who is a legend in our industry, so it makes sense that our second guest is a rising star. Ashton Gustafson hails from Wichita Falls, Texas and also sells in Waco. Ashton is one of the finest inspirational speakers in our industry. His deep connection to his soul and his ability to communicate authentically results in amazing keynote speeches. Go out of your way if you get a chance to hear him speak. He is amazing.
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- Ashton Gustafson explains how time management and lead generation are one and the same.
- How his time management is focused on relationships and why that leads to future sales.
- That selling a listing is only a byproduct of you having a relationships with someone looking to buy or sell.
- How his business model turned into a business of attraction instead of a business that he’s chasing.
- His 60 Daily Points of Rhythm chart.
- Why Ashton Gustafson prefers to be a friend over being a Realtor with his clients.
- His opinion on asking for referrals and how he handles making the tough calls he doesn’t want to make.
- He admits that his inbox was ruining his productivity and how he overcame that issue.
- How sending a simple note can go a long way.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode.
- Best way to contact Ashton Gustafson? Visit AshtonGustafson.com
- Ashton Gustafson’s 60 Daily Points of Rhythm chart
- Tiger Lead CRM
- Slydial Voicemail App – iPhone or Android
- Ashton Gustafson mentions this book: A Million Miles in a Thousand Years: How I Learned to Live a Better Story by Donald Miller
To subscribe and rate & review visit one of the platforms below:
Follow Real Estate Success Rocks on: