001: Jean Shine, Interview
In this episode we talk with a legend in the real estate industry, Jean Shine. Jean sells real estate with Coldwell Banker in Central Texas and in her 30+ year career she has helped over 8,000 families find a home. Jean explains how awesome her team is, the pros and cons of working with family in the business, how she stays inspired year in and year out and what success means to her.
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- What Jean’s biggest passions are in life and how it relates to work.
- How she gives back to her community and what she receives by giving.
- How she got into the real estate business.
- The biggest factors that helped grow her business.
- What her weaknesses are and how she compensates for them.
- How she uses the DISC Personality.
- Jean explains how her Team operates and the keys to running a business.
- The pros and cons of having family in her real estate business.
- Jean describes tough times during her business and what she’s learned from it.
- After 30+ years in the business, how she stays inspired year in and year out.
- What’s got her excited about the current industry.
- What she wants her legacy to be.
Questions to ask yourself.
- What are your passions in life and what gets you going?
- How can you incorporate that into your business life?
- What are your weaknesses and how can you improve them?
Links and resources mentioned in this episode.
- Best way to contact Jean: ShineTeam.com
- CRM: Contactually [Affiliate Link with free 30 day trial]
- DISC Personality Test [Use offer code REPodcast to get 5% off you order!]
- Book: Platinum Rule by Tony Alessandra and Michael J. O’Connor
- 2015 Seattle Conference
To subscribe and rate & review visit one of the platforms below:
Follow Real Estate Success Rocks on:
There are no comments yet.