208 – Do What You Love with Judy Smith
Judy Smith has been selling real estate for over 32 years and she serves the Omaha Nebraska area and surrounding communities. She sells everything from condos to luxury homes and also does new construction & acreages.
In today’s episode, we discover how everyone’s path to success and happiness is unique, and how sometimes taking a step back can be the best way to advance your career.
In this episode, you’ll learn..
- Career History
- Leigh Brown suggestion to sell her office
- Pros and Cons List
- Marie Kondo Advice
- Sale did not go through, merger instead
- Switch from a team to a single agent
- Benefits to change in focus
- Do What you love and you will never work a day in your life
Links and resources mentioned in this episode.
To subscribe and rate & review visit one of the platforms below:
Follow Real Estate Success Rocks on:
There are no comments yet.