129 – ReSucceed With James Colburn
James has a BS in Marketing/Management and a MA in International Care and Community Development. He is the Chairman Elect of Family Lines, an organization that reaches families from all walks of life by recognizing the value of an involved, engaged, loving father.
He and his wife, Maurita are members of the Medical Teams International Puget Sound Leadership Council, a global health organization that empowers communities to live full and healthy lives. James is also a Guest Lecturer at Northwest University College of Social and Behavioral Sciences speaking on Leadership and entrepreneurialism from a global context.
As an accomplished Resucceed Coach, James works with successful already achieved individuals seeking the fullness that a life with success can offer. Today we’re discussing the importance of fulfilment in ones life, and how we can forget the things that are really important.
In this episode, you’ll learn..
- Why did you throw away our to-do list?
- How do you know you need to resucceed?
- Why are high achievers so unhappy?
- Science of sleep
- Why it is important to ask great questions
- How to transform your yearly business plan
- Telling others what you want (and knowing it)