074 – Selling Through Story With Jeff Wilson
Jeff Wilson has been in the business for 28 years, and currently operates in the Washington DC Metro area. In 2015 he & his team of 5 sold 68 sides for $74.9 million. Today’s interview focuses on salesmanship; how to portray a compelling story with every property, with the aim of creating a promising vision of the buyers future life in their new home.
In this episode,you’ll learn…
- Selling through storytelling
- Romancing a property
- Painting future scenarios
- Working with buyers & sellers
- Over pricing
- What makes you different
- Missing out on properties
- Buyers who “don’t select an agent”
There are no comments yet.