132 – Winning Listing Presentations With Patrick Lilly
Real Estate Broker, Life Coach, Speaker, and World Traveler…
Patrick Lilly has been a successful residential real estate broker in Manhattan and Brooklyn for the past 30 years. Having sold over a billion dollars of real estate and more than 1,000 homes, Patrick’s team is consistently ranked as one of the Wall Street Journal’s top 250 teams in the nation.
He is the Founder of Real Estate Vision, an educational and networking group of top producing agents across North America, as well as Real Estate Success Rocks, an organization that hosts real estate conferences and a weekly podcast. Patrick is also a frequent speaker at conferences and seminars throughout the world.
In 2007, Patrick earned his life coaching credentials. He conducts seminars throughout the world on discovering one’s essence and purpose in life.
Additionally, Patrick divides his time between a New York City apartment, a little stone cottage upstate, and pursuing his greatest passion in life of traveling throughout the world.
- Academy for Coach Training – Certified Professional Coach (2007)
- New York University: MBA – Marketing & International Business (1983)
- Missouri State University: BS – Psychology & Mathematics (1978)
- Keller Williams’ Pinnacle Award
- Wall Street Journal Top 250
- Inman 101 Most Influential
- Featured in “The Billion Dollar Agent” by Steven Kantor
- Star Power Star
In this episode, you’ll learn..
- Wow prospective clients
- Pre-list packages
- Getting in the right frame of mind
- Asking powerful questions
- Managing expectations
- Following up