266 – Tech Notes with Jeffrey Brogger
Jeffrey Brogger is the founder of Steezy Digital. Straight out of high school, Jeffrey went straight into a commission-only sales position, where he thrived for 6 years, moving up in the company. With this experience, he pursued the development of technological solutions to help streamline some of the common and more time-consuming processes involved in marketing. He now uses his company to assist with lead generation and follow up for top-level real estate agents.
In today’s episode, we discuss some methods you can integrate into your business to save time and maximize productivity using technology.
In this episode, you’ll learn..
- The do’s and don’ts of real estate follow up in 2020
- One social media tactic Realtors can do RIGHT NOW for FREE
- What is a real estate chatbot and are they important to the average agent?
- How is artificial intelligence taking away business and how can Realtors compete?
- What is the best way to compete with iBuyers such as Zillow, Redfin, Offerpad or Opendoor?
Links and resources mentioned in this episode.
- Owner: STEEZY.Digital and RealNurture.io
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffrey-brogger/
- 7-day FREE Trial of RealNurture, then 50% Off Your First 3-Months: https://www.realnurture.io/a/19425/jZoRZ22z
To subscribe and rate & review visit one of the platforms below:
Follow Real Estate Success Rocks on: