019: Not Just for Real Estate: Peer Partners with LeeAnn Heinbaugh
Welcome to Real Estate Success Rocks Podcast where we help you answer the question: What does success mean to you? Our aim is to provide content, clarity and inspiration to help you reach your goals. Today we are with my good friend LeeAnn Heinbaugh. LeeAnn works internationally with individuals, groups, and organizations to guide and facilitate spiritual growth. After nearly thirteen years of working in the not-for-profit, psychology, and art sectors, she founded Journeys In Living LLC in 2005. Since that time LeeAnn has committed herself full-time to her work as a Spiritual Guide, Teacher, and Ajq’ij (Shaman).
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- How creating peer partnerships helps each person
- The difference between setting goals and setting intentions
- Ground rules needed to have an effective peer partner
- How there must be a safe environment which is free of judgement
- The pro and cons of having an accountability partner who thinks differently from you
- What the three levels of communication are
- What to look for when searching for a peer/ accountability partner
Links and resources mentioned in this episode.
- Journey’s in Living – http://www.journeysinliving.com/
To subscribe and rate & review visit one of the platforms below:
Follow Real Estate Success Rocks on:
There are no comments yet.