134 – Winning Multiple Offers With Cleve Gaddis
Cleve serves the Metro Atlanta, GA area, and has been in the business for 15 years. In 2016, he and his team of 13 sold 200 units for a total of $60 million. Today we’re talking multiple offers, and some key guidelines to succeeding in multiple offer situations.
In this episode, you’ll learn..
- Who else can a client blame?
- Provide the Roadmap in advance
- Know the type of market you’re in – and educate your client
- Provide buyer clients with tips for winning in multiple offer situation – in advance of getting into multiple offer
- Remember the 9 C’s to be successful in multiple offer situations
- Confidence – give the seller a sense of confidence in your client’s offer
- Communication – Communicate, communicate, communicate with the listing agent
- Convenience – make things convenient for the seller
- Comps – understand value in the area because list price and value aren’t the same
- Clean – keep the offer squeaky clean
- Cherish – make sure the seller knows your clients “love” the home.
- Connect – Look for points of agreement
- Champion – You’re the only one who can help your clients win the home they desire
- Cap – Use an escalation clause if appropriate