021: How to Work with Investors with Joe Fairless
Welcome to Real Estate Success Rocks Podcast where we help you answer the question: What does success mean to you? Our aim is to provide content, clarity and inspiration to help you reach your goals. On today’s episode we are very fortunate to have Joe Fairless who is the host of his own podcast called The Best Real Estate Investing Advice Show Ever where he teaches the ins and outs of real estate investing. Joe is a real estate investor with expertise in multi-family investing, building a successful brand, and making effective career changes.
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- Why Joe Fairless invests with a focus on cash flow instead of appreciation
- How he determines what real estate broker he chooses to work with when searching for investment properties
- Mistakes Joe did while investing and what he learned from them
- Why and how he hires a management consultant
- What Joe’s intention was behind building his own podcast
- How real estate agents can attract investors for their properties
Links and resources mentioned in this episode.
- Follow Joe Fairless on Twitter @joefairless https://twitter.com/joefairless
- Joe’s Podcast: http://joefairless.com/show
To subscribe and rate & review visit one of the platforms below:
Follow Real Estate Success Rocks on: