004: What Works with Sasha Farmer, Sandra Nickel, Mary Taylor, Raziel Ungar and Robyn Erlenbush
Welcome to Real Estate Success Rocks Podcasts where we help you answer the question: What does success mean to you?
One of the popular sessions at our conferences is the quick-fire “What Works” presentations. Speakers have a quick 5 minutes to share their insights on a specific topic and we move on to the next….which is great for people like me who get bored easily. So I thought it would be fun to give you a taste today of What Works with five of my friends.
Sasha Farmer on Facebook Sneak Previews
Team of 4.5 out of Charlottesville, Virginia
$26M in 2014
8th year in business
Sandra Nickel on Hiring to Last
34 years in business
Team of 5
Sold 125 sides in 2014
Mary Taylor on Luxury Open Houses
Southlake and Colleyville in the Dallas/Ft Worth market
Over 25 years in the business
Team of 5
Sold $25M in 2014
Raziel Ungar on Branding: Client Experience
Sold 35 properties for $47M in volume in 2014
Average sale price of $1,340,000
10 years in the business
Robyn Erlenbush on Relationship Selling
35 years in the business
Broker/Owner ERA Landmark of 72 agents
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- How Sasha Farmer uses Facebook to advertise her properties before the home comes on the market.
- Sandra Nickel explains why you should hire other people who’s value are congruent to yours.
- How Mary Taylor created an amazing and creative luxury open house selling the property within X weeks.
- What Raziel Ungar does to build his brand which directly affects clients experience.
- Why Robyn Erlenbush believes in “relationship selling” and how she incorporates this into her real estate business.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode.
To subscribe and rate & review visit one of the platforms below:
Follow Real Estate Success Rocks on: