288 – Subtle Words That Sell with Paul Ross
For over 25 years, Paul Ross has been featured in leading media outlets including BBC, Fox, CNN, NBC, The Huffington Post, Uproxx, Rolling Stone, and more. His speeches and training have motivated tens of thousands to discover their power to design their own results through the power of persuasion and language.
In today’s episode, we discuss how to tap into the subconscious mind using language, to improve your ability to persuade and negotiate.
In this episode, you’ll learn..
- Speaking to the unconscious
- Get your prospects to convince themselves to buy
- Positioning yourself as a leader
- Being politely confrontational
- Handling objections
- Creating states of consciousness