272 – Auctions with Beth Rose
Beth is a second-generation Auctioneer/Realtor and a veteran in the business. She has built her company from the Toledo headquarters and expanded to Michigan and South Florida within the 25 years of the company’s success. As an award-winning seminar presenter and head of sales, Beth has promoted the auction method of marketing across 13 states, conducting over 400 auctions in a single year.
Beth serves the Michigan, Ohio, Florida, & Indiana markets. She’s been in the business for 30 years, and in 2019, she and her team of 6 sold $26 million in volume.
In today’s episode, we learn about buying & selling properties at auctions, and how auctions have adapted to the current climate.
In this episode, you’ll learn..
- How Beth got into the auction business
- What are the different types of auctions?
- Why do Sellers choose auction?
- How is a seller protected?
- How do buyers perceive an auction?
- What are the costs associated with an auction?
- What is the new normal for selling real estate since the COVID 19 Crisis?
- What do you foresee as the future forecasting for residential and commercial properties along with the luxury market?
Links and resources mentioned in this episode.
- instagram: @ beth_rose_auctioneer-realtor
- twitter: @RoseAuctionCo
To subscribe and rate & review visit one of the platforms below:
Follow Real Estate Success Rocks on: