221 – Working Your Sphere with Sara Lipnitz
Sara has spent 17 years in residential sales, with 11 years prior in commercial and multi-family. She serves the Woodward Corridor (Birmingham, Bloomfield & Royal Oak Michigan) outside of Detroit. In 2017, she and her part-time business manager sold 41 units for $23,280,000. A Buyer’s Agent has now joined the team since 2018.
In today’s episode, we discuss focusing on your existing network as an alternative to constant lead generation.
In this episode, you’ll learn..
- Why I decided to stop spending money on advertising and focus all my efforts on working my sphere
- Staying true to ME & why “high touch” works for me
- How I organize my sphere
- Staying in my lane – learning to say “no” is freeing
- How do I work my tier 1 clients, tier 2 & tier 3 clients
- Annual themes
- Client door drops
- Client events
Links and resources mentioned in this episode.
- Max Broock Birmingham / Sara Lipnitz & Associates
- Instagram: SaraLipnitz Twitter @saralipnitz
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SaraLipnitzHomes/
To subscribe and rate & review visit one of the platforms below:
Follow Real Estate Success Rocks on: