206 – Do the Right Thing with Janet Whitworth
One of Asheville’s top luxury real estate agents, Janet Whitworth represents Asheville, NC and the surrounding counties finest luxury home and exclusive real estate property listings.
Realtor, Janet Whitworth, knows that knowledge is power in the bustling Asheville real estate market. A native of Asheville, with 14 very successful years of experience selling the very finest luxury homes in Buncombe and Henderson County, Janet has amassed valuable knowledge about the area, its people, and its history.
Janet’s high level and personalized concierge real estate services are for discriminating home buyers and sellers who are searching for or listing luxury homes, million dollar properties and mansions, and unique mountain properties in Asheville, Buncombe County, and greater Western North Carolina.
In today’s episode, we explore how moral and behavioral choices affect the relationships you build with other realtors and clients, and how being respectable is the path to success.
In this episode, you’ll learn..
- Be Professional.
- Price a home correctly, don’t price it high to get the listing.
- Deliver the hard messages in a kind but professional manner.
- Never, ever withhold the truth or twist the facts.
- Never trash talk other agents to your clients.
- Never become emotional with a client or another agent; remember it’s business. Staying calm and reasonable is a very professional approach to dealing with emotional clients and brokers, too.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode.
To subscribe and rate & review visit one of the platforms below:
Follow Real Estate Success Rocks on: