204 – Succession Plans with Rich Fino
Rich “Coach” Fino currently serves as Director of Agent Success for Long & Foster General Brokerage. In this role, he collaborates on the creating and delivering of Specialty Classes, company leadership development and heads up Long & Foster’s Leverage program. Leverage is a program designed to help top agents get to their next of level. For some, it is building a team. For others, it is selling their business or acquiring another agent’s business.
Prior to his role with Long & Foster, he achieved success as a:
- High producing agent selling in the top 10% of his entire MLS
- Team leader for his sales team
- Office Manager leading his office to the #1 in market share in the county
- Leadership and business coach with multiple clients nationwide
Coach has trained and/or coached thousands of agents and business professionals nationwide. Prior to real estate Coach held predominate roles in HR for companies including AT&T, EarthLink, and Target.
Coach received his bachelor’s degree from Shippensburg University. He is married with 3 children and lives in Harrisburg PA.
In today’s episode, we discuss the next chapter of your career, including the sale of your business and retirement.
In this episode, you’ll learn..
- Every day for the next 20 years 10,000 Americans will turn 65. Many of them will begin to focus on the next chapter, which will include retirement.
- The RE industry as a whole has done a poor job in preparing our agents for retirement.
- Selling of an agent’s book of business.
- The process as a whole, from both the retiring and acquiring agents perspective.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode.
To subscribe and rate & review visit one of the platforms below:
Follow Real Estate Success Rocks on: